Sunday, January 2, 2011

Catch A Quote A Day

Words matter. The Science of Mind teaches use that your spoken word sets the Law in motion. Think of it this way:

"Every word that comes out of your mouth - is your pronouncement of what you want to be."
The result of your word is creation.

The word is the mold, which acting through Law produces form. If you had a teacher, or a mother, that said: "If you can't say anything nice - don't say anything at all." she was on to something - something big.

Ponder this: "The reality you are experiencing right now, was molded by the "words" you've spoken and/or allowed into your universe."
As there are many words, choose words that empower, affirm and define a world/experience that you want.

I recommend that you Catch a quote a day. If you you read or hear a quote that affirms your values - write it down. I have a little booklet of 3" x 5" index cards that are spiral bound.

It is my intention to catch a quote each and everyday. when I do, I write it in my little spiral book. In about 7 weeks I have a full book of quotes, affirmations and wise sayings that mean something to me. Whenever I need inspiration, I reach for one of these little booklets. It serves me well, and it's one more way to Think Bigger Than Big! Have a wonderful day!

No comments: